Select Page

The choices available for wiki page creation

Forum Forums Divi Product Support CorpX – Divi Child Theme The choices available for wiki page creation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    patricmorrison
    Participant

I can talk about these choices available for creating wiki pages through my experience. I remember there was a time when I was seriously considering to create a wiki page for my own brand. Now, since I hadn’t done anything like this before I had two choices in front of me, either I could contact and hire a professional Wikipedia page creation agency or I could prowl the freelancing websites to find a freelancer who had the skills of creating a wiki page for my brand. I opted for choosing the second option because I thought that hiring a freelancer would cost me way less than a company. What choice would you have made?

kev
    Participant

Well if you have chosen the second option then why the anchor text pointing to some other source is linked linked with that. I mean if you have credible and right information about your business or services then you should not have any problem to get your Wikipedia page get ready. As content editor from
    Nursing Coursework Help you need to include references and citations in the content which go comply with the policy of Wikipedia, so that it can be accepted by the team who runs Wikipedia Wikipedia page

fegarag917
    Participant

I work as a content writer on the site https://paramountessays.com/critical-essay-help and completely agree with you. Many people don’t think about how important the things you write about are and are wrong

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.