Select Page

Background of lightbox is odd

Forum Forums Divi Product Support Divi Anypage Lightbox Module Usage Support Background of lightbox is odd

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    aaronpodbelski
    Participant

Hello!
    When you click on the first square image of the woman on this page (http://dev.destinyarts.org/artistic-staff/) the lightbox pops up and I have 2 issues that I don’t understand:
    1) the background is now an image that’s on that page (but I would just want this to be a single color with opacity.
    2) the text on the lightbox has a background color that I can’t seem to change and I don’t understand why.

Any help would be appreciated.

aaronpodbelski
    Participant

Hello? Can someone provide any support for this product? I’m very close to asking for a refund and moving to a different product as this one doesn’t seem to be working as advertised.

Thanks.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The settings have to be adjusted.
    1) The initial popup page content should be using a blank page template without header/footer.
    2) The lightbox settings would need width/height adjustments.

Please try each step and let us know the progress so we can support you further. Thank you and apologies for the late reply.

aaronpodbelski
    Participant

Thank you for the reply.

I have played with the settings, but I’m slightly confused by the terminology you are using. In regards to the ‘initial popup page content’, I’m assuming this is referring to the page that holds the content for the lightbox popup, not the page that I am trying to use the lightbox popup on, correct? I have set the lightbox content page to be blank template, but when the lightbox is popping up, it appears to be grabbing the background of the first section of the page that it’s on (http://dev.destinyarts.org/about-destiny/our-team/artistic-staff/) rather than the content page (http://dev.destinyarts.org/sarah-test/). Is there a way to turn that off, or override that? (I’ve tried putting a different background image/color for the popup content but that doesn’t work.)

Any more options? If not, I will need a refund.

admin
    Keymaster

Are you open to allow us access to wpadmin so that we can review the settings?
    If it is alright, please kindly email the wpadmin login details to [email protected].
    Thank you.

blreed89
    Participant

Having the same issue. The lightbox is pulling the background image of the first section of the webpage, regardless of background settings in the lightbox module. Has any progress been made to fix this problem?

admin
    Keymaster

Hello blreed89, the issue arise due to Divi overriding the CSS from the original lightbox content.

This can be overcome using some custom CSS in the Divi settings of your webpage (that requires activation of the lightbox).

.mfp-content div.et_pb_section.et_pb_section_0 {
    background-image: url(http://yourbackgroundimageurl.jpg)!important;
    }

This will force CSS to use the background image from your lightbox content rather than from the first section of the webpage.

Let me know if this fixes your problem. If you need some assistance on this, feel free to send us your login details to [email protected] and we will get this fixed for you. Thank you.

blreed89
    Participant

Where exactly does the custom code go? I added it to the custom css editor and the issue is still happening. I dont want an image as the background of the lightbox, I simply want a white background.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello blreed89, do you sharing your development site url? If it’s private, just email us at [email protected] . We can look into it from there. Thanks.

blreed89
    Participant

Sent you an email but no response

blreed89
    Participant

I have not had a reply from you and have been waiting for your reply. If we cannot resolve this, I will need a full refund of this product.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi there, apologies as we did not receive your email. Nevertheless, we have sent you an email (the one which you made purchase with). We’ll look forward to your email and assist you from there. Thank you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.